Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I thought im in a comfort zone...but im not!

When i transferred here, i thought this place is gonna be my last workplace until i retire. Ive adapted myself to this place so well that makes me 'loving it' eventho yeah..there are few things that i dont really like, but still they dont affect my feeling that much. Eversince i know about the issue of being promoted and transfer, i feel so uneasy, worry and unsafe with my current situation now. Yes, it hasnt happened yet, but the time will come, sooner or later...one day.

I hope when the time comes, Allah will help me making the decision. I cant describe how worry i am rite now...thinking bout my own future and the kids too...

CUDA..

2 comments:

Pen Biru said...

naik pangkat ka?

MineandMineAlone said...

Dlm thun depan...aa ana..nak naik ke dg48....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...