Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ME,ME, ME...

Salam...



I will only update my blog when i really have the mood..Lately, im a bit busy with my new schedule of living...My children have started schooling, so more time need to be spent with them. Plus, i have no mood. There are so many things running in my mind n i dunno how to explain it. I try not to think about the things that really bother me...but, problems wont solve if i run away..I have to deal with it actually.This week also, im a bit busy with mid semester exam. Im appointed as the head of invigilators for my center. I also have to start marking the exam paper-82 scripts within a week. Seriously, my emotion has gotten a bit uncontrollable lately. Im not the kinda person who will use filthy words to others when im in bad mood or angry towards someone. I would rather talk nicely, say whatever i feel in the nicest way.

Yes, sometimes im a bit loud. But, thats it u know. Marah2 gitu ja. Idakla sampai maki hamun sumpah seranah. Thats not sooo me.I cant seem to be that bad u know if others do bad things to me. Yes, ill get mad..but it's for temporary...ill be cool within time. And, i dun wanna hold any grudge towards people...because it will only cause me to have heartache. Moreover, im tired with this. I wanna be a better person. A person who will be patient...thru thick n thin. I dont wanna get angry easily too..i found it's unhealthy to my soul. Cukup2lah tu...feeling sad, feeling lonely, and all the bitterness, ive felt it. So, I can only pray to Allah S.W.T to guide my way...It's not too late to change anyway... And, maybe things will get better too...Ive been tested with so many problems n i know there must be some hikmah behind it. So, rasa macam kerdilnya diri..Diri sendiri banyak wat mistakes yet i ask for so many things from Him..Malu n rasa mcm tak layak....

Mudah2an He will forgive me...This sinful person...Amin.

shared by CUDA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...