Assalam all and Hi.
Time really flies so fast that we dont actually realize it. All we know is, it's gone. It's passed. Feel like only yesterday i started following the Twilight Saga books plus the movies. I remember exactly who's responsible to introduce me those interesting books, Nur Hidayah or i call her as Dayah, my ex mentee and student in KMM, back in 2008.
What's with this Twilight Saga? I dont fancy the movies more than the books. I prefer the books than the movies- most of the movies invite more haters to hate Twilight even more!, coz from the books i was introduced into a new world, world of fantasy, world that at least has more love to give when i have enough reality. I wanted to run from the reality. Why not fantasize the world that you will never ever get to see or feel? As for me, that is one of the ways for me to run away from the problems that i was facing for a while, more to like taking a break. Sometimes, reality sucks. Sometimes, a fantasy world is where you get to live n feel more alive. Thats how i feel.
Im not that stupid to be so damn obsessed with Twilight, juz because it is a new phenomenon. I am so interested with one particular character, Edward Cullen. Yeah, he is a vampire. He sparkles. He is immortal. So what? Im more attracted to his personality and attributes rather than his looks (he is described as gorgeous, good looking, handsome, and everyone who looks his way wont turn their eyes away!!). The most important thing is, he is a decent person. Kind, generous, selfless, responsible, caring (very!!) and so many other positive traits that Edward posses.
I watched the last movie based on the last book from Twilight saga..then i realized, after this no more Twilight saga. No more excitement waiting for the movie. Juz like Harry Potter movies. Yes, i love the ending coz it concludes all. I still have the books if i ever miss Edward or wanna see him again...
A Thousand Years- OST Breaking Dawn Part 2, is a perfect song for this movie. It really describes the story in one song. This is my love song too...our love song indeed. I will always love the song...for a thousand years.
Goodbye Twilight Saga...Edward, u are forever in my heart, i will always spare some space for u.
Juz like Bella, ive ended my love story as well...Praying for good things to come in the future...InsyaAllah..Amin.
P/S:-I dun care if you dun like Twilight Saga or u what u think about it. In a way, i owe u no explanation....I love it, thats all i know.
CUDA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment